Thursday, June 4, 2009

Second to the last HOuse pictures.





It seems like you can only add 5 pictures at a time, so this isn't the last of them, but close. Of course these are all out of order from where I wanted to take you, but I can tell you about the rooms anyways.

Ok so as you come into the front door, you look and you can see the Second picture. Which is of cour where you have the back door, the fireplace, and we are also putting our Dining room table there, to eat, since it is right by the kitchen. The kitchen is small, but since i hate cooking anyways, and the kitchen is the room I spend the least amount of time in that is ok with me, ha ha. I hated the fridge, so Lewis and I did go out and buy a new one, its not here yet, but I am looking forward to getting it. Also that door that you see in the second picture, that is the door to the stiars.

The third picture is the UPSTAIRS bathroom, and that is right by Alex's room, and the Guest room/slash whatever else we have in there right now room. The last picture is Alex's room. Those rooms are off to the left as you walk through the front door. NOw off to the last pictures of the house lol.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fireplace it looks really nice! How many square ft is this house and how many rooms? So happy for you to finally get in your new house thats is great@!!

    ReplyDelete