Friday, December 2, 2011




So much has happened since the last time I wrote a blog 2 years ago. That job thing didn't work out too well. I only ended up working that the school for about two months. Its a long story that I don't want to get into here, but it ended up being a blessing because a month later I became pregnant. I had waited so long to get pregnant that I was shocked to say the least. I found out two days before Lewis left on Deployment that I was pregnant, so I went through the whole pregnancy without my husband. It was tough, but I had a few great helpers that really helped me out at home. Adalene was the best. She made dinner when I really was just too sick to do anything.

On November 15th 2010 my beautiful Baby boy Aiden Lewis Thomas was born. He is now one years old. It is so amazing how fast that year goes. They go through so much, and they are so much fun to watch. He isn't walking yet, but he LOVES crawling and he is so fast. That might be why he is so not interested in walking, because he gets where he wants crawling.


I don't know how to add the pictures where I want too on this, so I guess all the pictures will be on top and not really in order but at least you get to see my little man growing up lol.

In one month my brother will be able to meet his little nephew for the first time, I am SOO excited. I am excited we get to go see him get home from his mission. I am excited we get to spend time with everybody for Christmas. I am REALLY excited that my little Ashley is turning 8 years old and she will be getting Baptized. So much is going on. Well I hope to update this a little bit more. But for now it is time to post and see what happens lol.

1 comment: